[ICTs-and-Society] Uppsala conference report

Işık Barış Fidaner fidaner at alternatifbilisim.org
Mon Jan 14 05:44:32 PST 2013

hi,
thanks for the intense historical-conceptual summary in the presentation.

as our acts become more and more entangled with machines, i think math
approaches to communication (and activity in general) are also becoming
relevant, e.g.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Mathematical_Theory_of_Communication

unless we are leaving history to historians and counting to accountants.

barış