[ICTs-and-Society] need some advice for teaching

Sylvain Firer-Blaess Sylvain.firer at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 02:18:03 PDT 2012

Dear all,
I am going to give an undergrad course in media analysis. I am notably
going to teach introductions to Marx and Ideology, Psychoanalysis, and
gender studies. I am currently looking for good and accessible academic
papers to give to my students that would analyze audio-visual contents
through one of these method, especially psychoanalyis. Would you have any
in mind? That would greatly help me to build my course.
Thank you all.
Sylvain